GT-200 is a high-effective scale inhibitor, it is suitable for reverse osmose (RO), nanofiltration (NF) and ultrafiltration (UF) system. It can inhibit the scale deposit on membrane surface, improve water quality, lower operation expanse. This product has the following properties:
1. Used together with organic flocculants.
2. Used for drinking water system.
3. Inhibit scales formation of calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate, barium sulfate and strontrium sulfate, no scale is formed even when LSI value is 3.0.
4. Used for almost all RO membranes.
5. Maintain the surface of RO membrane clean by dispersing particle blockage.
6. Effective in pH 5-9.
7. Used directly, or after dilution..
8. Good resistance to aluminia oxide and ferric oxide.
Amber transparent liquid
pH (1% water solution)
For best effective, GT-200 should be added before static mixer or cylindric filter, the dosage of 3-6mg/L is expected, it can be diluted by RO liquid or by deionized water.
Notes: extra or insufficient dosage will do harm to the RO membrane.
Package and Storage:
200L plastic drum,IBC(1000L),customers’ requirement.
Safety and Protection:
Weak acidic, avoid contacting with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.